Roles User groups title

Wave

Threads
I must set user title for all selected user groups, otherwise it will not be displayed in the widget.

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Re: User groups title
I must set user title for all selected user groups, otherwise it will not be displayed in the widget.

That's the way the add-on is designed to work. The add-on description and the user groups option states that, that field must be filled in.

Wave

Threads
Why not use the user group title instead of forcing the default user title ladder to be disabled?

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Why not use the user group title instead of forcing the default user title ladder to be disabled?

Good morning :). If I understand correctly: members that are given a role on a forum would be given a title describing that role, and would not be using the user title ladder. This is why I opted to use the title set in the user group.

Stay safe,
Lawrence

Wave

Threads
I agree, but we have the user title ladder enabled for the registered user group only and use the legend widget to display all user groups. Since it is limited to displaying user groups that have user title ladder disabled, the registered user group doesn't show up in the legend widget.