Thread Participants

Thread Participants [Paid] 1.2.1

No permission to buy (CA$9.95)

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
Lawrence submitted a new resource:

Thread Participants - View who has participated in a thread, view their posts,and post count.

Compatible XF 2.x versions: 2.1

Additional requirements: PHP 7.2+

License: Purchasing this add-on entitles you to one installation on your live site and one installation on a password protected test site. This add-on can not be repackaged or redistributed in any form.

Visible branding: No

This add-on allow members, with the permission, to view who has participated in a thread. Clicking the avatar/user name of a listed participant will display all posts that member has made in the thread...
Read more about this resource...

metohu

Threads
Just purchased, I found that every new reply will add two database Queries 😨

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
Just purchased, I found that every new reply will add two database Queries 😨
Hi, and thank-you for purchasing this add-on. The 2 queries are made on thread view.

One query is from this option: Fetch the total number of participants when a thread is viewed. You can turn that off, as it is only used for the ...x more link.

The other query is required to retrieve the list of member's who posted in the thread and their counts. It uses this table: xf_thread_user_post, it is a pretty quick query, so there should be no performance hit (even with the fetch total option turned on, that is why I defaulted it to on), :)

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
Lawrence updated Thread Participants with a new update entry:

New feature and new permissions added.

Bug fixes:
  • nil

Features:
  • added a new style property to allow changing the fa-icon size, color, and weight.
  • added a new permission group, and moved the view thread participants permission from forum permissions to the new [EAE] Thread participants permissions group.
  • added a new permission to view participants posts. With this added permission, members can be set to view who participated in the thread but not view their number of posts...
Read the rest of this update entry...

POLITZ

Threads
Lawrence,

How i download the last version on your website? I'm not able to find the download link for the updated version.

Thanks.

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
Lawrence,

How i download the last version on your website? I'm not able to find the download link for the updated version.

Thanks.
Good morning. When I post an update you receive a link automatically via an email. Please check your spam folder. If you didn't receive one, let me know, :)