Fixed Server error log

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
Hi, and welcome to the site, :)

Thank you for reporting. I couldn't reproduce this (as of yet), but I did make a change to that line of code just now for consistency, tested it and it works fine. I'll change it back to try to reproduce the error as it will make me feel better. What php version are you running?

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
Just tested it on 7.3.x and still could not reproduce. Attached is a file I made a change to, can you upload it and see if that error goes away?

Just copy it like you would upgrading the add-on, making sure to over-write the file. This zip contains the correct directory structure and only contains the one file (health check will fail for that file, but it's ok).

Attachments

Reactions: WxP

WxP

Threads
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'user_id' of non-objectp:50
Unexpected contents

Last edited:

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
Good morning, :) I just re-installed conversation tools 1.3.1 here and hopefully we can reproduce the errors. Can you tell me what settings/permissions you use so I can set them here the same way? I really want to get to the bottom of this asap.

Edit: when do the errors occur? When the pop-up opens to show the list of read and unread conversations, when viewing a conversation, when using Bcc or if not using Bcc? Do they happen all the time?

Thanks,

Lawrence

Last edited:

WxP

Threads
I dont see like admin the error but the user Super moderators says to me that have problems where they and typing show all !

Last edited:

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
Thank you. I'll set the conversation tools here to your settings. I don't have a super moderator here or on my dev site, so I'll create one for both and start testing.

Thanks again for this, it gives me a starting point, :)

WxP

Threads
im testing too with new user but thats is ok... i dont now why that user what cant do that :(

Last edited:

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
One more thing, does your super moderator have these two permissions set (super moderator permissions) :

[EAE] Always invite blind carbon copy participants to conversations
[EAE] Can view all blind carbon copied recipients

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
Hopefully, this is now fixed. I'll wait a day or two to be sure, before I release the update.

• Viewing thread