Relation ship

Threads
good, I come back with the same, but I want this in my forum, and where I only have confidence is here T_T I want a relationship complement so that users can put if they are cousin, engaged, married etc, and see in the member list. Can you help me?

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Re: Relation ship
good, I come back with the same, but I want this in my forum, and where I only have confidence is here T_T I want a relationship complement so that users can put if they are cousin, engaged, married etc, and see in the member list. Can you help me?

Hello, :) can't you set this up using custom fields?

Threads
Hello, :) can't you set this up using custom fields?

Good afternoon, I do not think that by custom fields I can do it, maybe you have more knowledge, but I do not think custom fields do what I want, which is the following, that users can relate to each other and put, yes They are relatives (all types of family) and that married, engaged, in a relationship, appears on the member list, here I leave a photo as it is in xenforo 1, I ask that you can help me with this

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (11).png
    Captura de pantalla (11).png
    120.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Captura de pantalla (12).png
    Captura de pantalla (12).png
    134.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Captura de pantalla (13).png
    Captura de pantalla (13).png
    140.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Captura de pantalla (14).png
    Captura de pantalla (14).png
    229.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Captura de pantalla (15).png
    Captura de pantalla (15).png
    229.5 KB · Views: 67

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
I'm next working with my bumper add-on again. When I finish with it, I'll look into creating a relationships add-on. I can't give any timeframe for this though.

Threads
I'm next working with my bumper add-on again. When I finish with it, I'll look into creating a relationships add-on. I can't give any timeframe for this though.

Okay, I like you to say that, is it a sure thing that you will believe it? When are you done with your work?