Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Lawrence updated Quick Message with a new update entry:

New features

Added features:
  • the send a quick message to a user from the message user info block now supports placing the icon beside the user name.
  • option added to display the list of all quick messages sent and received above or below the conversation list. This can be turned off.
  • option added to have the quick message centre link to be displayed at the top of most pages. This uses the fa-icon only. Members can now view/send quick messages from just about anywhere.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
@Lawrence - This seems to make it so trophies don't display in the postbit, as far as I can tell?

I just checked, all user message elements display as expected. There is no option to display trophies in the postbit, so that is from an add-on?

osieorb18

Threads
I just checked, all user message elements display as expected. There is no option to display trophies in the postbit, so that is from an add-on?

Yeah. It doesn't work with the (now antiquated) Themehouse User Enhancements, but it does seem to work with an adjusted position on the XFA Trophy Enhancement, so I'm just using that instead. Thanks anyways!

osieorb18

Threads
How do you have it setup next to your username, by the way? @Lawrence
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 12.55.18 PM.png