Quick Message

Quick Message [Paid] 1.0

No permission to buy (CA$14.95)

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Lawrence submitted a new resource:

Quick Message - Allow your members to send a quick message to another member.

Compatible XF 2.x versions: 2.1

Additional requirements: PHP 7.2+

License: Purchasing this add-on entitles you to one installation on your live site and one installation on a password protected test site. This add-on can not be repackaged or redistributed in any form.

Visible branding: No

Conversations are a great means for members to privately communicate with other members. However, if a member wants to send a simple message to one other member, conversations can then become cumbersome...
Read more about this resource...

onthefly

I just purchased this today, are there any plans to make this more of a stand along addon so it no part of regular messages? Something FB messanger

onthefly

Also is there a way to get the Quick message under the username in this view, as you see to your left like is says "New member" ?

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
I just purchased this today, are there any plans to make this more of a stand along addon so it no part of regular messages? Something FB messanger
Thank you for the purchase, it is appreciated. There is no plans to make this a stand alone. The concept of this add-on is to allow members to pass on a message to another member that they see are online.

Also is there a way to get the Quick message under the username in this view, as you see to your left like is says "New member" ?
That's a very good idea, and I'm not sure why I didn't think about that myself. I'll add it for the next release, which I have already added a small change to.

onthefly

Im really looking for something more like the FB messanger. a lot of people are. :( but will still use this to see how it will evolve.

Last edited: