Conversation tools Permission to view all user conversations

Wave

Threads
I suggest adding new permission to allow viewing all user conversations (sent and received) in the front-end, it would be much easier than using the conversation browser in AdminCP.

Phrase change: Find all conversations by {name} -> Find {name}'s conversations

Last edited:

Wave

Threads
It's really annoying to go to the AdminCP every time a user reports a conversation. Please consider adding permissions to allow viewing users' conversations in the front end even if the user isn't the member who started the conversation or a recipient.

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
It's really annoying to go to the AdminCP every time a user reports a conversation. Please consider adding permissions to allow viewing users' conversations in the front end even if the user isn't the member who started the conversation or a recipient.
That should be easy to implement, find xxx's conversations.

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
@Wave I'm going to start working on this. Before I do, just want to clarify that Find all conversations (started) by XXXX should be changed to Find XXXX's conversations. So, change it from listing the one's they started to listing all that persons conversations.

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Sounds good, thanks!
Done. I also added a link to view the members conversations from the member tooltip (moderator actions menu). Much quicker and more convenient, :)

I just want to test things out a bit more before releasing.

• Viewing thread