Implemented Message/Alert multiple users

Wave

Threads
By default, XF allows entering only one username. Entering multiple users separated by a comma will help to message or alert multiple users that aren't in the same user group.

wGWru28.jpg

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Re: Message/Alert multiple users
I just noticed that it only supports one username at a time, I wonder why the devs chose to have it that way? Anyhow, I can see multiple usernames would be really convenient for administrators.

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
I have this implemented in my Admin Tools add-on, :)

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Just an update. I been really busy for the last week, and will be for today as well. Hopefully I'll get back to this add-on tomorrow. All that is needed is to clean up some parts of the code and do some testing on my dev site (different site than this one). Honestly, I can't wait to get this one finished as I have an idea for another add-on that I want to get started on.

Threads
good @Lawrence you could create a plugin to set profile messages (that can only be set by the profile owner) and another one like in xenforo that when you post something on your profile (the owner) it will appear on the member card, such as a status, could you?

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
good @Lawrence you could create a plugin to set profile messages (that can only be set by the profile owner) and another one like in xenforo that when you post something on your profile (the owner) it will appear on the member card, such as a status, could you?
It's something I can look into. What you want is when a member posts on their own profile, that post shows up on their member card, right?

Threads
Es algo que puedo investigar. Lo que quieres es cuando un miembro publica en su propio perfil, esa publicación aparece en su tarjeta de miembro, ¿verdad?

exact brother

and the other that you can anchor the profile messages, the owners too, do you understand me?