History

History [Paid] 1.1.1

No permission to buy (CA$19.95)

faust

Threads
I found a bug on upcoming milestones. Example on anniversary, it shows current date , when I believe it meant to show the date when site went live .

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Goo day, :)

The heading for that part is Current stats, so I used the current date as the value to show. I could change it, but it may look out of place compared to the current stats of the other milestones.

faust

Threads
Goo day, :)

The heading for that part is Current stats, so I used the current date as the value to show. I could change it, but it may look out of place compared to the current stats of the other milestones.

Ohh. Thanks. Probably leave it like this then.

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
I'm currently working on back filling milestones (it works on my dev site), but I have some tweaking to do with respect to when the last marker is used and the latest value gets doubled or multiplied.

Unfortunately v1.0 will need to be uninstalled (not deleted) then 1.1 uploaded and then installed (there is no way around this as the history table needs to be altered, and there is no way to know which milestone type belongs to which entry).

faust

Threads
I'm currently working on back filling milestones (it works on my dev site), but I have some tweaking to do with respect to when the last marker is used and the latest value gets doubled or multiplied.

Unfortunately v1.0 will need to be uninstalled (not deleted) then 1.1 uploaded and then installed (there is no way around this as the history table needs to be altered, and there is no way to know which milestone type belongs to which entry).

Would this work with style as now? Also when this will be ready?

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Good day, :) Are you referring to the icon? If so, the update won't affect it.

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
An update: backfilling milestones is done, and works fine with my testing.

V1.0.x will not need to be un-installed. The upgrade will handle removing milestones that were already recorded (this needs to be done). Once upgraded, you will need to re-add the milestones from the AdminCP, as you add them it will auto backfill milestones.

I also adjusted the crons: the one that checks for milestones now runs every four hours instead of six, and the rebuilding of the history stats runs every 15 mins instead of 10.

I'm currently adding a widget, :)

faust

Threads
An update: backfilling milestones is done, and works fine with my testing.

V1.0.x will not need to be un-installed. The upgrade will handle removing milestones that were already recorded (this needs to be done). Once upgraded, you will need to re-add the milestones from the AdminCP, as you add them it will auto backfill milestones.

I also adjusted the crons: the one that checks for milestones now runs every four hours instead of six, and the rebuilding of the history stats runs every 15 mins instead of 10.

I'm currently adding a widget, :)

An widget sounds amazing. So when I will be able to download it ?

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
An widget sounds amazing. So when I will be able to download it ?
Good day, I have the new version installed on this site for testing. The widget you see on forum home can be set to display upcoming milestones or recently recorded events/milestones. If you click the Site history link in the nav you can see that missed milestones have been filled in, :)

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Also , where I can find the download?

I haven't released it yet, most likely this afternoon (it's 9:20 am my time right now). When I do release it you will receive an email with the download link.