Help

Yoel Rodriguez

Threads
Hello, I ask for help or suggestion to make a plugin with the following I am Cuban, my forum is not online on the internet, the internet is very expensive in our country ... Xenforo has an error or well there are some that do not bother them because they have enough storage but what happens to me, I have installed the gallery, groups and other add-ons, what is the problem? The following all the attachments of these add-ons will end up in the same folder scattered all together with the attachments of the messages all ban a data attachments, my suggestion or whatever you want to call help, how can I change so that the attachments of the messages ( post) go to another folder that I create, or make a plugin with each plugin going to different folders its attachments @Lawrence

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
You'll need to ask that at XenForo as it is a support question and not related to my add-ons, :)

Yoel Rodriguez

Threads
And the other 2 that I told you, what are you going to do? the one to set the message and the status on the membership card?

Yoel Rodriguez

Threads
You do not know how good the good news is for me, thank you, thank you, thank you, what if it takes a long time?

Yoel Rodriguez

Threads
Let me ask you a question, I don't think it is difficult to answer for you, you know which is the file that contains the addresses of the messages, that is, the pos