No permission to download

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Thanks. Will test it. Can you check our privacy settings of the arrow addon

The only privacy setting is found in the members privacy options, see the screenshots. In my example, the member eaeAdmin decided to not receive arrows, so the target icon will not show up on his profile page, or the mini profile pop-up. Another member, freddie selected the target icon on the page and typed in eaeAdmin and fired a wrench at him, see the screenshot for the result (freddie does not have the permission Bypass user privacy).

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Image2.png
    Image2.png
    74 KB · Views: 9

Yoel Rodriguez

Threads
The only privacy setting is found in the members privacy options, see the screenshots. In my example, the member eaeAdmin decided to not receive arrows, so the target icon will not show up on his profile page, or the mini profile pop-up. Another member, freddie selected the target icon on the page and typed in eaeAdmin and fired a wrench at him, see the screenshot for the result (freddie does not have the permission Bypass user privacy).
Could you add to the update when you take it out that when launching an arrow it can be launched with a description?

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Could you add to the update when you take it out that when launching an arrow it can be launched with a description?

Have the member type in a small note that goes with the arrow?

faust

Threads

I have tested, sent an arrow from admin account to test account and it went through successfully, even if test account is set to no receive from no one.