• Love
Reactions: rdn

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Thank you i have to pay again for download it ?

Hi, no, you only pay once. You already have this version (the version you reported the bug in). When an update is released you will receive an email from fetch-app with the download link, :)

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Lawrence updated Conversation Tools with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, changes, and new feature added.

Bug fixes:
  • trying to access array offset on value of type null (Listener), that was thrown on certain circumstances.
  • fixed a template bug that would display the wrong phrase for who can be blind carbon copied.

Added features:
  • added a conversation monitor widget. This widget monitors conversations started by those who registered within X hours. Defaulted in the widget to 48 hours, but you may want to increase this. Clicking a conversation in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

BHW

Threads
My admins can access the conversations on the front end via profile, but the browser does not show up in the admin panel as shown in your pictures. I have double checked permissions. Not sure what the next step is.

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
My admins can access the conversations on the front end via profile, but the browser does not show up in the admin panel as shown in your pictures. I have double checked permissions. Not sure what the next step is.

Good morning, and welcome to the site. Super admins are given all administrative permissions, that is the default Xenforo behaviour, other admins must be explicitly given administrative permissions: Groups & permissions -> Administrators -> select the name of the admin, and check EAE Manage conversations and then press save.

If you have any further questions please ask away.

Stay safe,
Lawrence.

dogsbody

Threads
Hello, I find this add-on extremely useful. Unfortunately I think there is a conflict with another add-on which I use on my site: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/user-mentions-improvements-by-xon.6186/

When the administrator or a moderator tries to BCC another moderator I get these errors in the browser console (I do not get these errors with the "add another participant" link):

Is there anything that you can do about this please or should I contact the developer of the other add-on?

Code:
jquery-3.4.1.min.js?_v=a84b3de9:2 GET https://domain.com/forum/members/bccfind?q=ke&_xfRequestUri=%2Fforum%2Fconversations%2Fcongratulations-you-are-now-member-status.439808%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=15985505ceb775c89358834590de9&_xfResponseType=json 500
send @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js?_v=a84b3de9:2
ajax @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js?_v=a84b3de9:2
ajax @ core-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:43
getAjax @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:11
(anonymous) @ core-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:74
d @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:2
setTimeout (async)
d.query @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:2
a.query @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:2
j @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:1
b.query @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:2
b.query @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:2
(anonymous) @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:2
d.invoke @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:1
d.trigger @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:1
e.trigger @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:2
(anonymous) @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:2
d.invoke @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:1
d.trigger @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:1
d.handleSearch @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:1
(anonymous) @ token_input-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:1
dispatch @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js?_v=a84b3de9:2
v.handle @ jquery-3.4.1.min.js?_v=a84b3de9:2
core-compiled.js?_v=a84b3de9:45 PHP:
An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_WARNING] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in src/addons/SV/UserMentionsImprovements/XF/Pub/View/Member/Find.php on line 11
#0 src/addons/SV/UserMentionsImprovements/XF/Pub/View/Member/Find.php(11): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Inv...', '/srv/users/serv...', 11, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(91): SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Pub\View\Member\Find->renderJson()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(63): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('XF:Member\\Find', '', Array)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Member\\Find', '', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#7 src/XF/App.php(2190): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
Good morning. This error happens when as you are typing a username into the Bcc field? Members should not be "mentioned" until the form is submitted, I'll need to look into this.

Stay safe,
Lawrence

dogsbody

Threads
This error happens when as you are typing a username into the Bcc field?
That is correct. The ajax username lookup causes this error in the BCC field.

By contrast, the "Invite participants to the conversation" link does not cause this error, the ajax username lookup works fine in it.

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
I tested it and I can reproduce it. Now I'm just looking for the why as conversation tools uses it's own action to search for members to Bcc.

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
That is correct. The ajax username lookup causes this error in the BCC field.

By contrast, the "Invite participants to the conversation" link does not cause this error, the ajax username lookup works fine in it.

Found out the why, and it's not the add-on that is causing the error. I contacted Xon via PC on XenForo to let him know of what is causing the error and why.

dogsbody

Threads
Oh great, OK I will wait to see if he replies to you with a solution then. Thank you for your time investigating this.

BigIron

Threads
@Lawrence

Just bought this, should be very helpful. One thing I was hoping it had that it doesn't is the ability to search the contents of conversations to help us monitor for illegal activity. What would it take to get this added?

Lawrence

Developer
Staff member
Threads
    • Developer
    • Administrator
@Lawrence

Just bought this, should be very helpful. One thing I was hoping it had that it doesn't is the ability to search the contents of conversations to help us monitor for illegal activity. What would it take to get this added?

Thank you, and welcome to the site, @BigIron

Searching of conversations can be something I'll look into adding for the next release (it only searches titles, currently).